Friday, October 21, 2005

The Mystery of Life and the Mystery of Women and Why I love Women


18.There be three things which are too wonderful for me, yea, four which I know not:

19.The way of an eagle in the air; the way of a serpent upon a rock; the way of a ship in the midst of the sea; and the way of a man with a maid.

20.Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness.
-Proverb 30:18-20

Without women I wouldn't be here today. But, God made them blessings to my life.
First, my mother.Who knew I am God sent. Next, Nikky who understood my Art, but not my spirit. And Somina who was the fire of my romantic desire.

Women are not ordinary humans. If you don't know this, then you don't know God.
Even in the Holy Bible. Women are as described in Proverb 30:18-20 a mystery when it comes to love.

There are women I have lost, because I left them at the mercy of men who never knew this truth.

It is a curse to beat your wife.
In Nigeria, it is an abomination to hit a pregnant woman.
There was a true story where some notorious armed robbers and ritual killers murdered so many people on a public transport bus and raped all the women, except a Christian sister who they mistook for a pregnant woman. They spared her life. They thought she was pregnant. I will tell you the full story later.

Only God can save me from the love I have for women and children.
The world would have been a better and safer place if women were in power all over the world. Men cause wars, but the women suffer the worst consequences of wars and crimes.I know what my beloved mother and millions of other Nigerian women suffered during and after the bloody Nigerian civil war. And I know the nightmares she endured after my father's death until the day she died.

Believe it or not, the world is in such a mess today, because men have raped women. And these abused women cursed mankind. So, we men have to repent. And ask God to forgive us for the crimes and atrocities we have committed against women for centuries.

Do you know that Osama bin Laden violated a woman? Before he became the number one enemy of America.
Find out the truth about their prophet Mohammed and his 9 years old bride.

There are mysteries I have to reveal to you that will make you understand women and how they are the key to the future of humankind.
No wonder my Lord and Master, Our Messiah Jesus Christ treated them with utmost love and respect. And they stood by him till the end. No wonder Mary Magdalene was the first human to see Jesus Christ after his resurrection. And where were the men?
They went fishing!
And what did Jesus Christ tell them when he saw them fishing.
"Without me, you can do nothing."

I love women and God loves me for loving them. And just leave me alone with them. Only God understands our mystery.

No comments: