Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Labour of Love

Today,
I am not feeling too bright.Because, I told someone that the very important message she sent me to be circulated would be live on line on Kisses & Roses this morning. But, I lost the text of the message. And I did not save it. So, I have to ask her to send me another copy.

If things happen to upset my promises to people, I become upset. Because, I like keeping my word.

I also attended to a very important assignment before attending to my blogs this morning. I visited about ten other blogs. Carine's blog, Zuhrtime Soliloquy, Aderemi's Notebook, Aba Boy, Timbaland, Afrotecnik, Bayosphere and others.
I review blogs for some projects and I am am wondering if this labour of love will not become too much burden to bear.

Again, people are asking me to help them get employment at the Nigeria LNG on Bonny Island in the Niger Delta of Nigeria. And in the congestion, a young lady called me and I forgot to remember her name. She was not happy about it. I forgot her name!
Actually, I don't make pleasure calls. No relationship and no strings. Only Adam as at present. Enjoying the bliss of my Garden of Eden. And when Eve comes now, that old Serpent will no doubt show up to try his evil schemes.

Last Sunday, we went out to preach the good news and God gave two new converts. Pius and Philip, two humble carpenters. Remember, Jesus helped Joseph who was a carpenter.

I love evangelism. That is the last commandment Jesus Christ gave us before his ascension. To go into the world and make disciples of all nations. And I love it all.

God bless.

No comments: