Saturday, October 01, 2005

Adaeze the First Daughter of the King (For Nneka of Nneka's World.)

Nneka's World

Adaeze
First daughter of the King
Why should I not sing?
Ehen! To sing your praise
The praise of our beautiful Princess
The praise of your beauty
The beauty of your royalty
The beauty of your grace
The royalty of your race
Princess of the princesses
The dream of the princes.

Adaeze
The royal hairdo of your crown
With the royal regalia of your gown
Make me swoon as you are walking tall
Like the Queen of England in White Hall.
But, you are the most beautiful of all.
Even Venus would have been jealous to behold your virtues
The virtues of our African treasures
The treaures of your glory
The glory of our awesome history.

Adaeze
Come First Princess of our Kingdom
Come Queeen of our maidens
Come to the sacred grove of our heirloom
Come to me the conqueror of the "Ogbanje" sirens
Come and let me put a new crown on your maiden head
The new crown of our new royal homestead
Come, my beautiful one
Come and be my princess and my queen.

2 comments:

Nneka's World said...

Wow that is all i can say! Very Flattered! My goodness
Have a nice 45th Indepence day!

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Nne,
All the best!