Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Nothing Can Kill Love. Not Even Your Cheating and Not Even Your Lies

Illustration by IHEAZ.

I live for love and I work for love and my love has conquered all.

Lovers may come and go as relationships end, but love never leaves you.

I have read some people here saying cheating and lying kills love. But they are WRONG!
Nothing kills love.
Nothing can kill love.
Not your betrayals and not your lies.
Love never dies.

Ending a relationship does not mean ending your love for someone.

The words on true meaning of love in 1 Corinthians 13 (New International Version) say it all for us.

If I spoke in different languages of men and even of angels,
without love,
my voice would be like that of a clanging cymbal.
And I may have the gift of prophecy,
and understand all the mysteries of heaven,
and know all the knowledge of the earth,
and though I may have so much Faith that I could move mountains,
without love,
I am nothing.
And I may give all that I own to feed the poor,
and I may give my body to be burned,
but if I have no love,
it profits me nothing.

Love is patient,

Love is kind,

Love is not jealous,

Love is not prideful,

Is not conceited,

Doesn’t behave rudely,

She is not selfish,

is not easily provoked,

thinks no evil;

Rejoices not in wickedness,

but rejoices in the TRUTH;

Tolerates all things,

believes all things,

hopes all things,

endures all things.

Love never fails.

13. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.





No comments: