Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Nadia Buari and Veronique Pierre In Supple Magazine


Nadia Buari

The pretty and sexy Ghanaian-Lebanese actress Nadia Buari is the cover story and the beautiful and multi-talented French Canadian born actress and singer, Veronique Pierre is writing a column called Hollywood Insider for the new Supple magazine published by one of my highly recommended publishers, Hope Obioma Opara in Lagos, Nigeria.


Veronique Pierre

The production of Supple magazine was part of my working visit to Lagos and I stayed with the publisher and worked in his office. He is like a brother to me than being my publisher and business partner. We are partners in progress. The Language of True Love published by Hope Opara's Flonnal Limited is still the best selling book of romance in Bonny Kingdom and a collectors item.

I had a great time doing my best for the editorial board of Supple magazine in Lagos.
I contacted my beautiful friend Veronique and we spoke on phone whilst she was in Canada. She is someone I truly admire, appreciate and I love, for the hallmarks of her unique personality. Her natural beauty, dignity, humility and integrity. I want to bring her to our Nollywood and she wants me to come to Hollywood where she believes I would be more appreciated. She has already written and sent the first article for her column.

I am glad and grateful to God for knowing someone as special as Veronique Pierre.
She is Wow!

Supple magazine will be the first Nigerian magazine to be distributed by Amazon and you can order for copies right here on Kisses & Roses.


No comments: