Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Behind Every Successful Man, There Are Women Lurking in the Wings To Feast Where They Never Sowed


A Real Woman Will Be There With You Come Rain or Shine.

The one and only woman who was behind me was my mother. But since she died on May 26, 1993, there has been no other woman or women behind me, except the fair weather women who have not contributed to my progress or success. Only God has been and is still the only one behind my success.

I have had several women in my life and I often humbled myself to humour them to bring out the best in them, but their greatest achievement is to marry and raise a family to increase the population of the most populous country in Africa without any plan to secure their future.
They have no legacy.

I was in Lagos two weeks ago, and I was surrounded by many younger and older women with all their airs and graces, yet they were still promiscuous and vacuous.
They were chatty, but empty.
They were happier to be seen more as sex objects than anything else. They were quite amusing!
I could not even have any intellectual discussion with anyone of them and one of them has LL.B and LL.M and was all lovey-dovey, but my human capital development project was like rocket science to her. She would rather see us date and mate. Finis. I had to consult another attorney who was a total stranger and he was more rational in our discussions. Imagine a man who was meeting me for the first time making more reasonable intellectual contribution to my professional interests than a girlfriend I have known for over 17 years! We sat down to discuss business plans and books and it was very beneficial. We discussed the content of my new book and his own books. But all the Princess of the Nigerian Bar could say on my book was if there would be a book launching event so that she could use the occasion to dress to impress the society. I did not go back to see her and I have not even bothered to call her since I left Lagos. I changed my mind about taking her to the Ocean View on Victoria Island and gave the N20, 000 (twenty-thousand naira) to a good friend in need and sent another N20, 000 to a young female blogger who needed the money urgently.

I was very busy at work and making great progress, but I had more understanding with the Nigerian men who sat with me to discuss the future of the Nigerian news media online, the incorporation of my Nigerian Times International, my next books on Barack Obama and Nigeria, the publication of Hope Opara's Supple magazine and the political challenges of nation building.

The female editor I paid well to edit my book failed to even correct ordinary typos and ended up weeping and lamenting that she had no man to provide for her and that I had no right to order her to sit down and edit my book!

The others would rather get laid than read!

They want to have fun and good time, but they do not want to work hard with you to achieve success.



Most women want to reap where they never sowed
.

Is it not pathetic or even tragic to have a woman who has no intellectual capacity to comprehend the importance and significance of the nation building of a New Nigeria and she only cares about sharing your money and having sex for her selfish gratification?

They think relationship is a game of wits on how to eat your cake and have it back.
Do they amaze me?
No.
They amuse me as very funny creatures.

Most women are more like hawks lurking in the wings waiting for you to bring the bacon home for them to feast without even knowing how much you have laboured to bring the bacon home.

They seem to be ignorant of the fact that there is a season for sowing and if you do not join hands in sowing, you cannot join in reaping the harvest or join in the feast.

Behind every successful man, there is the will to succeed.
To God be all the glory for my success.



2 comments:

lovely said...

oh boy! i cannot blv im reading this.
i am, and i know soooo many women who are intelligent, have worked and prayed hard for everything they have, and have supported (and are supporting)their men, thru rain and shine!!
you must have nothing else to offer the women, that's probaly why they go after ur money and/or ur body...they have to go after you for something now...don't they?
Please dont put posts like this up...u're showing yourself.
About the conversation thingy...like i said earlier,pls dont show urself!!!

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Lovely,
The women who are wolves in sheep clothing lurking in the wings got the message.

The post is based on facts.

My mother was the woman behind my father and there are really millions of women who deserve the honour of being always there for their men, but I must warn men of the other women.
The husband snatchers and company, PLC.

Cheers and God bless.