Thursday, February 02, 2006

Venus On My Bed in the Paradise of Lake Naivasha


Venus descended on the Lake
When nobody was awake
She came with her enchanted flock
She came in the golden plumes of her silken frock.
Venus came to rouse me from my slumber
Venus whispered into my right ear.
Venus said she had come to be my lover.
So, I led her to my father and mother
I led her to the Paradise of Lake Naivasha
Lake Naivasha in the Eden of Kenya.


May I invite you to check out my classic "Venus on my Bed" T-Shirts, Face-Caps and Travelling Bags inspired by classical Art, my classic "Eiffel Tower Rose" T-Shirts and the most classic of them all The Naivasha Kenya Safari T-Shirts, Face-Caps and Travelling Bags.

I advise you to buy them now before Harrods and the other major stores take over the sales. Your patronage will be highly appreciated.

No comments: