Sunday, February 05, 2006

I Love 巩俐, But My Memoirs of a Geisha Is Different From Yours


Gong Li鞏俐 will be 41 before the New Year 2007. And she is still hot and sexy.
But, as much as I love her for her extraordinary acting skills and enchanting beauty like my Malaysian Muse Kye Lee Koi or my highly gifted fellow poet and digital artist Rashmin Kayala who has designed the Invitation Card for the special Valentine Weekend for the public presentation of my book "The Language of True Love" on Saturday February 11, 2006 here on Bonny Island in Nigeria, my memories of Geisha are totally different from the "Memoirs of a Geisha".

Nobody can even guess what Geisha reminds me of. But most people who were in boarding schools and campuses in Nigeria in the 70s and 80s know what Geisha means to students in those days.

My dear Gong Li does not even know how much we loved to eat Geisha and loaves of bread with baked beans.

The tins of Geisha fish could even be used to lay a hungry pretty babe on campus.
Just make steaming stew with only a tin of Geisha and serve her with baked beans and a chilled bottle of Coca-Cola and she would be yours 24/7.

3 comments:

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Kyels,
Thank God you are back.
I have been bored without you.
Bored and tired without you.
I am so glad to see you here.

Let the new song for our new season begin for the Spring is here with good tidings.

China banned the Geisha for their own good reasons.
May be you and I can produce a Chinese version of the Geisha.


God bless you 24/7!

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Who will play our "Geisha"?

She should as beautiful and sexy as 巩俐.

chibs said...

Funny.