Monday, February 06, 2006

Kisses & Roses Presents The Classic "Inner Soul" Tee Shirt Series


I am presenting to the world my exclusive and original "Inner Soul" Classic Tee Shirt Series. The quality of the fabric is of the best grade and as Bishop Ajayi Crowther said, "Only the best is good enough for us." So, don't settle for less. I am very proud of my creations and I want you to compare them with the best you have ever bought or seen anywhere.

All Apparels: Classic Tee Shirts, Men Fit,Baseball Tee Man Long Sleeves, Super Premium Tee Shirts, Ringer Tee (white), Ringer Tee(colors), Hooded Sweatshirt, Sweatshirt Long Sleeves

There are Women Fit V Neck (white), Women Fit V Neck (colors), Baseball Tee 3/4 Sleeves, Tank Top, Tank Top Black and Spaghetti Top and more

There are also traveling bags and caps. And guess what? For the Valentine, I am giving Free Shipping to those in the US!

I have over 100 different original designs in my First Class
Kisses & Roses Gifts Shop

No comments: