Saturday, February 04, 2006

Pretty Pretty Girls All Around Me


I see them here and there
I see them everywhere
I see them every day by day
I see them all the way
I see them wherever I may be.


Pretty pretty girls all around me.

So many beautiful faces
In so many different places
Full of smiles and laughs
They tickle my fancy
And they make me feel so happy.

Pretty pretty girls all around me.


N.B:
When I was in high school, I was famous for my pretty girls. I was often seen in the regular company of six pretty girls from two nearby high schools. These pretty high school girls were my regular companions. There was an election in our drama society and I won, because almost all the girls voted for me and only four boys voted for me.And till date, I am still well known for my company of pretty college girls who are mostly models and other beautiful women.

Pretty girls make my day. I love them without apologies or regrets.

No comments: