Friday, December 02, 2005

Nigerian Writers of the Year

Sefi Atta:"Everything Good Will Come"


Helen Oyeyemi, Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, Sefi Atta and Chris Abani made Nigerians proud with their awesome literary exploits as shown in the celebration of their classic novels highly acclaimed in America and the UK.

I am very proud of them all.

If you don't have any of their outstanding novels in your collection, please go and collect them now and they are beautiful and wonderful presents to give to people.

Helen Oyeyemi:"Icarus Girl"

I communicated my personal commendation to Chris Abani and he was very sincere and appreciative. I have written on Chimamanda on Farafina and on Helen Oyeyemi on my Orikinla. And I communicate with Sefi Atta as well.
Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie:"Purple Hibiscus"


Chimamanda's second novel "Half Of A Yellow Sun" is also ready and will soon be available on Amazon.

Chris Abani:"Graceland"
Of all these novelists, Chris Abani is the most gifted as shown in the corpus of his literature in novels, short stories, poetry and other forms of writing.

4 comments:

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Okay.

R. Edmondson said...

Orikinla, how are thing going? I hope all is well.

Bye for now.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Edmondson,
Thanks to God for everything.

I am busy on some very serious projects and in Nigeria you need the divine intervention of God to make progress. Because, the environment is adverse to honesty dignity,integrity, nobility and probity.

We have to battle with the demons in human form as they continue the corruption and pollution of the mind.

Congratulations on the nomination of your blog for the Best of the Rest of the Blogs Award. And I have already voted for you.

R. Edmondson said...

Thank you very much for taking the time out to vote for me!! It is greatly appreciated :). I am really thankful that I made it in the top 15 as a finalist from all the other nominated sites. If I don’t win that’s OK, since making it as a finalist is a great achievement for me and will encourage me to do better.

Thanks once again for everything and catch you later.