Thursday, December 15, 2005

Charity, Humility and Liberty


"We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses."
-Abraham Lincoln

What you do is who you are.

Not your lip service or eye-service.

Jesus Christ is the perfect example of the truth.
And he is the author and finisher of my faith.

Kisses & Roses is the heart and soul of the flower child of God. A citizen of the universe.

Torch bearer of the eternal light of love and truth.
He comes to tell us his fables, parables and tales of his pilgrimage on earth and share with humankind the vision of his mission on earth. He is God sent with his kisses and roses of the cornucopia of euphoria.


I believe in Charity and liberty and without charity and liberty, humanity is doomed.
That is why I love America. Because charity and liberty are the real heart and soul of America.

The negative things in America are like weeds gone wild. But the lunatic fringe cannot change the love of God for America or for you and I.

God also loves my country Nigeria and all the other nations on earth.
We are all his children. And he loves also his prodigal children.

If you want to understand true love, study Jesus Christ. His charity, humility and liberty.

2 comments:

Secundo Pia Columbanus D'Silva said...

Hello:

I dropped by to thank you for leaving your comment at my BLOG and have enjoyed yours as well.

Your comment "The negative things in America are like weeds gone wild. But the lunatic fringe cannot change the love of God for America or for you and I," stuck with me and confirms my belief of the need for positive spirituality.

With energy and peace,

Brother Secundo Pia Columbanus D'Silva - Mystic Alchemy

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

We are winning the battle.

I am comforted by your own efforts as shown on your blog.

Well done.

God bless.