Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Frogs and Dogs On The Web Logs

Hugh MacLeod's Illustration of Blogging.

I heard the croaking frogs
And I heard the howling dogs
As I was wandering in the fog
In search of my missing web log.

Babble and dabble
Grumble and mumble in the jumble
Tumble and rumble in the jungle.

I saw Yankee Doodle in torn and worn denim pants
As he boasts of his taunts and rants
As Mr.Dick weds Mr. Prick
Because they are both sick.
As Elton marries his buffon in their weird-ding
As the two weirdos go to White Hall for their weird wedding.

Lest I forget. As I was rambling
I saw frogs and dogs on the web logs
They were ranting and taunting
Like some dysfunctional bed bugs.

Most bloggers are jokers
Who love "Croakers 'n Slo Pokers".
Gossips have grown wings in the blogosphere
Blogging and farting into the atmosphere.

No comments: