Saturday, July 23, 2011

There Are Three Things That Are Too Amazing For Me, Fourth I Do Not Understand



There Are Three Things That Are Too Amazing For Me, Fourth I Do Not Understand


18 “There are three things that are too amazing for me,
four that I do not understand:
19 the way of an eagle in the sky,
the way of a snake on a rock,
the way of a ship on the high seas,
and the way of a man with a young woman.


~ Proverbs 30:18-19 (New International Version)

Life is still an unsolved mystery to me even though I still believe in God.

Proverbs 30: 18-19 is perhaps one of my most favourite verses from the Holy Bible.

Like why an 18 year old maiden should be so passionate about an older man who can actually father her?
And why Amy Winehouse should be dead at 27 and the autopsy may not have a clue, except that she died from the lung disease emphysema .
I fear that she has been consumed by the fears and tears of the agonies of the ironies of life.

Hunger is eating up the poor children in Ethiopia, Somalia and Kenya while children in America and other developed nations are over fed and obese.

I try as much as I can to welcome young and old people I meet in this journey of life and do my best to truly care and share the best values and virtues of life with everyone who is patient enough to listen and learn without grudges.

There is no time to hate.
For all hated ends in waste.

Love bears no grudges.
Love is the greatest gift of life.


No comments: