Monday, February 21, 2011

When You Are Bored Of Sleeping With Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend




You can be bored of having sex with your boyfriend or girlfriend. No, you are not tired of him or her, but just bored of having sex.

This is natural. There is nothing exciting in it anymore. You have used all the methods and done all the styles and the whole thing is now boring. The honest thing to do is SAY THE TRUTH to your partner and take a break from sex. Engage in other non-sexual pleasures until your excitement to resume sexual intercourse is revived. Naturally, you would be tempted to sleep with another person when you are bored of sleeping with your boyfriend or girlfriend. But do not permit such a temptation if you still love him or her.

To avoid cheating on each other, discuss your boredom and do whatever you can to overcome it peacefully.
The funny irony of relationships is the fact that you can prevent being accused of cheating by being honest! Just be bold to SAY THE TRUTH to him or her before you do it. But in most cases, lovers prefer to LIE.

In 2006, before I accepted the invitation of another girl, I told my girlfriend that I would oblige if the girl wanted sex. I went and had good sex and returned and told my girlfriend about it. We did not raise the roof over it.
"How was it?" She asked. I told her the babe was good.

Years ago, a girlfriend told me that she wanted to have sex with one of my buddies and I did not stop her and I did not stop loving her. In fact, we discussed his performance.

Honesty is a great thing.

When I was having a long distance relationship with a girl, I only had time to sleep with her once every year and I always told her to PLAY SAFE, but she always got annoyed and said I was looking for an excuse to dump her. Guess what? She preferred to sleep with others without telling me and that was wrong. If she simply told me I would have been cool and even loved to discuss her away matches without palaver. As I said in another topic, your boyfriend or girlfriend cannot claim your ownership until he or she has married you. Therefore, you have the freedom of expression and freedom of taking a break when you are bored of the monotony of the same routines of bearing an unexciting boyfriend or girlfriend when the sparks are no longer there.


~ By Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima



No comments: