Monday, February 28, 2011

Sleeping and waking up with the same person for the rest of your life



Sleeping and waking up with the same person for the rest of your life


Sleeping and waking up with the same person for the rest of your life is the romantic dream of lovers and millions have been doing so since Adam and Eve. But not all romantic dreams come true as millions of single parents and separated lovers can testify today.

How do you know that a particular person would be the right man or woman to sleep and wake with for the rest of your life without being bored or tired of the person?



It was only once that I saw my my father and mother of blessed memory quarreling and sleeping apart in the same room until they died and I wished for such a beautiful and wonderful marriage when I was growing up since they gave me a happy childhood. And the only Nigerian lady I can sleep and wake up with for the rest of my life has been my close friend for 14 years now. But I believe in free love and may not end up with only one mother of my children. So, I do not see myself sleeping and waking up with the same woman for the rest of my life.



I did it for two months with the lady I was engaged to 12 years ago and I was happy. But we separated, because she did not want the kind of big picture life I wanted. She was not fashionable enough and wanted a simple Nigerian life that was not romantic enough for me. Three other young ladies also fell by the way side after her. And I have decided to dump monogamy for good and I now prefer to sleep and wake up with at least four different women from four different continents.


~ By Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima, the author of “Scarlet Tears of London” and other books.



No comments: