Saturday, October 20, 2007

Oprah's Thyroid Condition

The hottest discussion on the Daily Blabber last weekend was Oprah Winfrey's thyroid condition that is making her over weight.
"My body was turning on me. First hyperthyroidism, which sped up my metabolism and left me unable to sleep for days. Then hypothyroidism, which slowed down my metabolism and made me want to sleep all the time," Oprah said.

Join the discussion on the Daily Blabber.

I wish Oprah fast recovery and total restoration of her health, because health is wealth.

You are as wealthy as you are healthy.

1 comment:

Violeta Corona said...

The thyroid gland is responsible for many mishaps in the body if not functioning accurately….It also includes, but is not limited to, heart arrhythmias, chronic mood swings, weight loss, obesity, and many many other things. My personal advice, follow up with your local doctor,together with bovine thyroid and explain the feelings you are having.