Thursday, October 04, 2007

Autumn Blues in The Romance of Life

Well.Well.Well.

How many of you missed my regular posts of Kisses & Roses?

I have been sharing my love with hundreds of thousands of people who have been visiting my popular Nigerian Times International Forum and Nigerian Times International and other websites. I have some more plugins and the largest Nigerian media network online will be ready for launch before Christmas.

My passionate article, "An Open Letter To Nigerian Girls And Ladies" is still making some of the affected and concerned Nigerian girls and ladies very uncomfortable. But I have moved on to focus on more universal issues.

My "Memories of a Refugee Child" published and distributed by Amazon Shorts is still making the rounds as one of the latest memoirs on refugees and other victims of bloody conflicts.

The Christams season is here and the early bird savings for your Christmas shoppings should be well spent and I have recommended that we should include good books in our Christmas hampers and gift packs. And Amazon has recommended "100 Hot Books" you should not miss.

I am still the one who was born to love.
But love begets love.
And those who do not have love cannot receive love.
Jesus Christ said, we should not throw our precious jewels to the dogs or swine.

2 comments:

Sam Oracle said...

Orikinla, you never get tired of writing.

Keep it up bro.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Oracle,
I love writing as much as you love poetry.

Writing is the testimony of life, whether fact or fiction.

Cheers and God bless.