Saturday, March 28, 2009

Dear Totty



I dedicate this YouTube Video to the NIGERIAN WOMEN ASSOCIATION OF GEORGIA (NWAG).


Dear Totty,
Yes. I know that you are really pretty and sexy and you make the hearts of the dandy and randy men to beat faster whenever they see you, but I love Nwag more than you. Nwag who makes me sing Georgia on My Mind.
Of course Nwag is prettier and sexier and wiser too, because she is not hawking herself on the street or at the club. Nwag is the queen of the women of valor and while you are busy debasing yourself so cheaply and stupid, Nwag is busy celebrating our womanhood and honoring women of valor in America and Nigeria. In fact, my darling nwayi ngaga Nwag is awarding more 29 scholarships to brilliant female students in the 36 states of Nigeria.


Yes, the raunchy girls can rock and roll and shake their booty as they like, but the wise ones are burning the midnight oil and making top grades and getting Nwag’s scholarships and making the Honors List and joining the Ivy League of the Women of Valor who are the real women after my heart, because romance is loving a woman of honor for a woman of honor is a woman of valor. The Virtuous Woman of Proverbs 31.


.

No comments: