Saturday, January 31, 2009

Memories of Yesterday

Yesterday was my birthday and Linda Ikeji and her associate came to celebrate with me and we chose the Mr. Biggs near my office to eat and drink before she left for her own office.
I appreciated the quality time we spent discussing celebrity blogging and the efforts to make blogging popular in the most populous nation in Africa where the majority are still ignorant of what a blog is. Bella Naija, Linda Ikeji and Calabar Girl are the most popular Nigerian bloggers in the global village. There is no need to drop my name here, because I am a totally different kind of blogger. Blogging to me is not for Personality Popularity Contest (PPC). Most of my over 30 blogs are for news, business or educational subjects. I also have a blog on The Des Moines Register and other major news websites. Blogging to me is not a pastime, but a medium for news and information for the advancement of human development. I advised Linda to take blogging as serious as her FM&B magazine.

I am glad and grateful to the Almighty God Jehovah for giving me a beautiful, wonderful and great life and I love to do my best for as many people as possible.

My First Lady QMC woke me up with her sweetest wishes and she made my day.


No comments: