Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Genevieve Nnaji You Do Not Know


Genevieve Nnaji

The Genevieve Nnaji You Do Not Know

I loved to hear or receive new information on celebrities and it is good you should know what Emeka, a Nollywood cameraman told me about the Queen of Nollywood, Genevieve Nnaji, yesterday afternoon, after I finished directing a short documentary video for the international promotion of Scientists Discover Hell: As Astronauts Find Heaven in the office of the author/Editor of the metaphysical book, A.G. Olisaemeka on the 17th Floor of The Nigerian Stock Exchange building on Customs Street, off the Broad Street in Lagos, Nigeria.

“There is a Genevieve Nnaji most people do not know and that is the real Genevieve Nnaji behind the cameras. She is one of the most humble and most generous actors in Nollywood. She is down to earth and does not even care what the rumour mongers say about her. She says that they spread these rumours to provoke her into reacting to them, but she would rather ignore them. She is the best actress. I mean she is better than Omotola Jalade Ekeinde and Ini Edo. She is number one,” the cameraman enthused whilst we were in the car on our way back to Supple magazine office.
The publisher said he had been misinformed in the past to believe all the rumours on Genevieve Nnaji and the former Vice-President of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar. I laughed as I waved off that particular lie in dismissal. Emeka told us that whilst they were shooting a movie in Abuja, she laughed at the joke and they were all amused.
“That rumour was based on falsehood,” said Emeka and I concurred, because her friend Chichi dismissed the rumour when my younger sister Stella asked her in the Nigeria LNG RA 1 on Bonny Island in Rivers State. Three of the top Nollywood actresses live in the Nigeria LNG RA1, where I once hosted the leading Nollywood director, Chika Onu of Living in Bondage and Glamour Girls fame. Chika himself has known Genevieve since her earliest days in Nollywood.

I told Emeka that it would be fair and square to make his observations of the true Genevieve Nnaji known to the rest of the world and correct all the erroneous and ambiguous things circulated on her from the gossip tabloids or grapevine.
Of course Genevieve Nnaji is the most popular Nollywood actress and my article on her has been viewed by hundreds of thousands of readers of my Kisses “n’ Roses blogzine.
The Publisher was so impressed that he asked me to contact her for a special interview to be published in the fourth edition of Supple magazine.

Genevieve Nnaji is very pretty and very sexy and has provoked countless stiff erections in-between the loins of thousands of her make admirers.

Personally, I believe that we are yet to see the best of the first Nollywood sex symbol and she is smarter than Marilyn Monroe, the soc alled "quintessential American sex symbol".
Nkiruka! The future is greater for Genevieve Nnaji!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love you Gene you are like a sister to me. i want to meet you one day and that will be added as the best day of my life.Emelda from SA