Tuesday, September 09, 2008

The Beautiful Ones Are in Nigeria.

Sasi,
The beautiful ones are being born and I have met them.
One of them came yesterday, beautiful brown skin and long braids and flashing white teeth and with soft voice.
She waited for an hour, because I was busy and I later joined her.
We spoke about the romance of life in Lagos.
She has kept herself and walked with her head high.
Yes, you can be pretty and sexy and party and still remain pure and true.
"I am back now and we are going places," I said.
I saw the glints in her brown eyes.
She has the unique poetic beauty that is not common.
She is a Nigerian sweetheart and she is not the only one in Nigeria.
We have many Nigerian sweethearts who are still pure and true.
They have beauty with dignity and integrity and yes, Sasi, I love them all.

N.B:
The photographs are coming.



2 comments:

AustynZOGS said...

Orikinla,
I can't wait to see the pictures.You have only whetted my desperation to keep checking on your blog site every now again.I really want to be the first to see the Naija babes who will be proving Ayi Kwei Armah wrong!

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Austyn,
I will scan and post the selected photographs of the special breed of Nigerian beauties.

I have been quite busy since I returned to Lagos.

Cheers and God bless.