Saturday, October 07, 2006

I Am Going To See Jack Straw


Muslim Child: Mama?
Muslim Mother: Yes, my baby.
Muslim Child: Why are covering your face?
Muslim Mother: Because, Muslim women must cover their faces whenever they are going out. (inwardly:you bully daddy does not want other men to find me attractive and snatch me from his terrorist hands. Hiss)
Muslim Child: Hmm.
Muslim Mother: Hmm what?
Muslim Child: I thought you were a masquerade for a costume party!
Muslim Mother: I Am Going To See Jack Straw! He must tell me if my baby is not scared of my veil, then why should he? Is he Chicken?


Here are my latest syndicated articles on serious existential issues, love, sex, lesbianism, homosexuality, internet lovers, terrorism, etc;:
1. Sorry, My Name Is Not Fyodor Dostoyevsky-For Adults Only.

2. When Two Africans Woke Up This Morning

3. Dear Americans, Our House Is Also On Fire

8 comments:

Keshi said...

Jack or not, it's a personal decision. But I dun like when women r forced to wear it just cos of custom.

Keshi.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Sweet Keshi,
When we do our nikah, you have to put on the veil and afterwards too, because your beautiful face is not the public TV show.

I find the veil romantic.

God bless.

CyberCelt said...

Happy C&C Monday. You have graciously visted Advertising for Success (http://advertising-for-success.blogspot.com) in the past. I am visiting for C&C Monday. I try to spend at least one day a week catching up with old friends. Have a great week!

CyberCelt

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Thanks for your service to humanity.

God bless.

Keshi said...

**because your beautiful face is not the public TV show.

Ori God gave us a face and a body but it didn't come with a veil.

Keshi.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Sweet Keshi,
If you become my darling wife, I would love to see you in a nikab once in a while.

Just dress all covered up and let us go out and make people see the most romantic couple on earth as I will raise up your nikab in public and kiss and smooch you until their eyes bulge out of their sockets in awe!

What do you think?

God bless.

Unknown said...

Sweet Lord have mercy

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

You are overwhelmed!

The hood does not make the monk.

God bless.