Tuesday, October 10, 2006

24/7 Gospel Music Channel Is Here!

I am Charles Humbard, President & CEO of the new ALL MUSIC television network, Gospel Music Channel, showcasing the best in Christian music and Gospel music. I am writing you today to tell you the exciting news that Gospel Music Channel is now available in Paducah.

Gospel Music Channel brings you and your family inspirational and uplifting music television 24 hours a day. The channel shows great artists like Michael W. Smith, Kirk Franklin, Amy Grant, Crabb Family, Shirley Caeser, Casting Crowns, CeCe Winans and even Alan Jackson singing his latest Gospel songs. From the artists’ personal biographies to their greatest concert performances and latest videos, there has never been a channel like this – All Gospel, All Music, All the Time.

This channel was created out of the need to give a positive music television choice to our children and families across America. As a father of two young boys, my wife and I have been deeply concerned about the entertainment choices that come into our home promoting violence and immorality. I know you agree with me that our families deserve something more!

We need you – God’s church – to embrace, support and empower this channel. It’s a channel we think you will love, that will also win the hearts of children, teens and young adults who are being courted daily by those television channels that are eroding our culture and negatively influencing our youth. Gospel Music Channel is wholesome entertainment your entire family will gladly invite into your home.

DIRECTV has recognized the passion of Christian families in Paducah and made Gospel Music Channel available for you. Right now you could be watching this great music television channel on DIRECTV Channel 15. Call 1-800-331-4DTV, to hear the special offer DIRECTV has created for you. If you already have DIRECTV, turn to Channel 15 and enjoy the music that inspires your soul, then call the number and thank DIRECTV for carrying Gospel Music Channel. Please help us spread the word by telling your friends and neighbors to get this channel in their home today. If DIRECTV receives thousands of calls, you and other Christians in Paducah will ignite a change and send the message that we are excited about having a positive music television entertainment channel for ourselves and our families.

I would love to hear from you how this channel is a blessing to you and your family. Already others in Paducah have written telling of their excitement. Here is some of what they had to say:

“Thank you for a channel devoted to Christian music. I know that I can have the TV on and let my kids watch the videos without concern for what is before their eyes! I enjoy it just as much!”

“I love it I love it I love it!!!! Thank you so much for finally bringing Christian music and videos to the air. You have a faithful fan. I will share the word about your channel.”

“I just found GMC on my DIRECTV line-up and we are ecstatic!”

“What I like most about it is: you spotlight both Black and White artists. I love that! On Gospel Music Channel, you showcase all artists.”

“I happened to be flipping through the channels this morning and I finally found something for me. My spirit is jumping for joy right now. I love this channel. It’s about time Gospel music is recognized more in the mainstream.”

“I was flipping channels and came across Gospel Music Channel. I thoroughly enjoyed it and am very excited about having a channel where I can worship.”

God Bless,
Charles Humbard

PS. To see a preview of the great programming on the channel, click here. Then I hope you’ll call 1-800-331-4DTV to get Gospel Music Channel in your home.

2 comments:

Keshi said...

hallelujah! :)

I love gospel music...d u know the band Mary Mary? They r a great gospel band.

Keshi.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Sweet Keshi,
Yes.
Thank God.
I know Mary Mary and guess what I do sing gospel songs of my own original compositions and I am working on my classical gospel hymn "Your Majesty".

Did you see the channel or you just read and left?

God bless.