Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Just Believe His Word And Receive From God

Psalm 40 is an awesome testimony of faith in the power of God. Just believe it.


Psalm 40
1. I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.

2. He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.

3. And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.

4. Blessed is that man that maketh the LORD his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.

5. Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered.

6. Sacrifice and offering thou didst nowe nog wel doen maar dit is niet waar we ons sterk op zullen gaan richten. Dit zullen we meer als klein onderdeel zien.

Tot slot blijven we moet de vraag zitten, hoe kunnen we de concurrentie voorblijven.
et de vraag zitten, hoe kunnen we de concurrentie voorblijven.

No comments: