Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The Coming of the Last Prophet

He has fled from the chaos of the accursed of the world
He has come to take refuge in the valley of the lilies
He has found peace among the sheep.

He alone understands their strange tongues. And he has seen more wisdom among his flock than among the children of the world. They surround him as he sits on a rock by the hot spring in the valley where they always come to graze. And they are really glad to have a shepherd they have been praying for all these years since they also fled from the bloodshed in the world.

Talking To My Conscience
Humans are the most pathetic creatures on earth posing and posturing to be civilized but the horrors of their king of terrors betray their claim to superior intelligence over the sheep and goats they call dumb.
Sheep don’t cheat or exploit and they neither steal nor kill other sheep.
Goats don’t enslave other goats.
Dogs don’t have suicide bombers.

I have seen better parenting among animals than I have seen among humans.
The prevailing human conflicts plaguing humankind today can be traced to bad parenting. Because most parents failed to guide and guard their children in accordance with the rules of engagement for peaceful co-habitation on earth.

Racism, tribalism, sectarianism, nepotism, extremism, terrorism and other horrible and terrible acts of Man’s inhumanity to man are caused by erroneous and ambiguous notions of the struggle for survival and well-being.

Majority of humans are ignorant of the truth and the rest are too arrogant to accept the truth.

I cannot imagine myself cheating or exploiting my fellow humans and I cannot imagine myself stealing or killing my fellow humans.

Greediness, stubbornness and wickedness are destroying humankind. And the perpetrators of these evils are unrepentant.

Again, most humans are hypocrites, parasites and prostitutes.

Sincerely, I feel terribly insulted to compare myself to those who commit such atrocities of Man’s inhumanity to man.

Millions of humans cheat, exploit, lie, rob, steal, usurp and kill their fellow humans with fake looks and fake books and by hook or by crook.

The thing I am guilty of is I love women. But I don’t covet another man’s wife. And my greatest passion is charity.

It would be better and safer to live among sheep and goats than to live among humans.

(From my next book The Last Prophet.)

4 comments:

Keshi said...

ur spot on Ori. Humans r the most selfish, pathetic, greediest and stupidest animals on Earth. And Im ashamed of being human.

Keshi.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Sweet Keshi,
Please, don't be ashamed of being human.
I love you.

As not all flowers are roses
All humans cannot be saints
And not all pearls can be my precious and priceless Keshi.

As our Lord and Messiah Jesus Christ said, let your light so shine for the whole world to see and give glory to God. So shine brighter and brighter my brilliant Keshi.

God bless.

Keshi said...

sometimes my strength to be bright n happy dies with bad things that happen to good ppl...

Keshi.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Sweet Keshi,
We must not give up our hope for a brighter future. So, don't let the sorrow of today to linger till tomorrow.

Let our light continue to shine like candle lights in the dark.

God bless.