Friday, September 29, 2006

Fall In Love With An Indian Beauty



I fell in love with India at the first sight of an Indian beauty in an Indian film at the Kings Cinema on Lagos Island in Nigeria. My handsome father Sunday Eke always took the whole family to the cinema to watch the latest Indian film or Western and I grew up seeing the famous film stars as my role models. And my pet names were Ricky Nelson from the Western Cowboy films and Amitabh Bachchan of the Bollywood fame. I was walking tall with the swagger of these film stars and the girls loved it. And I am still walking tall today and the girls and ladies are still loving the mystique that makes me so unique.

I have a beautiful Nigerian friend whose grandfather came from Mumbai, and she wants us to go to India and find out any of her ancestral relations.
She is only a friend. So, she cannot stop me from courting any Indian beauty I find in the course of our quest.



Indian maidens are awesome! Mysterious beauties with charming eyes full of secrets of their hearts and souls. And I want to fall in love with an Indian beauty.

No comments: