Monday, July 17, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!

Dr. Dora Akunyili of Nigeria.

Happy Mother's Day to all loving mothers all over the world. And if only my own Mama could be here. But Mama has since passed on. So, I remember her today again as I have already done before on my blog.

But I wonder why Google did not celebrate it on their homepage as they usually celebrate other events. And even the over rated MySpace did not give any sign that it is Mother's Day.

I am still wondering how and why the introverted extrovert actress Amanda of Amanda UnBoomed is so popular. The SEOs are as queer as Elton John and George Michael caught in the act with their thongs down. Some mothers do have em indeed.

Kisses & Roses Mother of the Day is the leading role-model in Nigeria. Dr. Dora Akunyili.

As a workaholic and perfectionist, Dora Akunyili has not only changed NAFDAC, she also changed the Pharmaceutical industry and has been able to bring fake drugs, unwholesome food and other substandard regulated products to the barest minimum in the shortest possible time.

Lest I forget, go get a something special for your mother on my Amazing Amazon Gifts Store or on eBay

Give all my loving kisses and sweet roses to all our beloved mothers all over the world.

For more on Mother's Day, see the Vanguard of Nigeria

4 comments:

Keshi said...

It's Moms Day there? awww...and is that a pic of ur Ma? She's LOVELY!

Happy Mothers' Day to all mums in Nigeria!

And thanks so much for ur comforting words in my blog always...I really appreciate that.

Keshi.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

No Keshi.
That's not my mom!

Did you rush over my post?

That's is the Dr. Dora Akunyili.
You can read the post again.

God is ever faithful and ever loving.

God bless.

Keshi said...

oops sorry! :) now I get it..hehe.

Keshi.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Allright baby!