Monday, July 03, 2006

Falling in Love is High Risk Behaviour


If you think falling in love is easy, then you are more mistake than smitten.
Because, everybody knows that heartache is worse than headache.

If only you knew the millions of cases of failed love affairs and the heartbreaking consequences, you would be speechless.

Terrible deeds have been done all in the name of love.

Yes, sweethearts are celebrating love all over the world. And everyday is St. Valentine's Day to all true lovers. But love is not always a bed of roses. When you agree to accept his roses, be ready to also accept the thorns.

I am a daring lover. Because, I can dare to love even total strangers falling headlong in love. Imagine proposing to people you met in the blogosphere. Absolute strangers. Like walking up to Lauren of Le Ciel Est La Limite and with my head in the clouds, asking her; "Could you be loved by a total stranger?". Of course, she could be flattered or mistake me for another Don Quixote online. But I have done it offline before and I won the heart of one of the most beautiful women on planet earth.

Yes. Falling in love could be risky. But don't be afraid to dare to fall in love.

I will pray for you to find the true love of your life.

5 comments:

Keshi said...

**Terrible deeds have been done all in the name of love.

ur right. Love can be fatal as much as it can be life-giving.

When u give ur heart to someone, be prepared for both good and bad times. Cos love is not only abt roses and candle-lit dinners. It's also abt tears, fears and long n hard battles.

Great post!
Keshi.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Keshi,
You should be an advisor on affairs of the heart.

God bless.

Ekta said...

Oh my gawd!
Proposing to someone from blog world!
Ur really a daredevil!

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

That is why I call it high risk behaviour.

God bless.

Keshi said...

hehe then I'd be the only 'single' love-adviser in the world lol!

Keshi.