Saturday, June 17, 2006

Sex, The Ring And The Eucharist


By Father Dave.

Imagine a world where people loved community more than privacy.
Imagine a world where teenagers looked up to their parents and were inspired by the adults in their community.
Imagine a world where boys grew up knowing how to fight for things they believed in, but knew how to avoid fighting too.
Imagine a world where men were men - loved their women, recognised them as equals, but weren't ashamed of their masculinity either.
Imagine a world where the church offered leadership and hope, and was
a community of nurture, healing and forgiveness.

4 comments:

Christie's Corner said...

Yes, I can imagine that, I hv bn privileged to be associated with pple with this kind of qualities, I'm very grateful 4 the family of God I belong to, i know not many can boast of it.

I well can see the society we live in today, the selfishness, immorality and the bad and I just feel very grateful 2 God.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

We thank God.

Keshi said...

there r small worlds like that within this world...Im pretty sure.

Keshi.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

I will appreciate you all take a look at the rest of the book by visiting Father Dave's homepage just by clicking on the image or title of the post.

God bless.