Friday, June 16, 2006

Naked Beauty


Naked Beauty

I saw you glowing in the twilight
Disrobed in the state of nature
And I gaped and gasped in awesome delight
Spellbound and elated in rapture
As I beheld your voluptuous features
As I gazed upon your priceless treasures
From peak of the mountain
I went down to the fountain
In the valley of your mons veneris
And holding on to your alluring pillars
I have been transfixed at the altar of your estuary
The estuary of your conjugal sanctuary.

I saw the falconer trading his falcon
With the bounty hunter for his gun
Lost in their lust for your connubial offerings
Spellbound by the allures of your charms
And I came in the fleeting mist of the fleeing night
To behold you even before the Aurora Borealis
And saw you embracing the heavenly light
As Father Heaven kissed Mother Earth
And you were enchanted in heavenly mirth
Oblivious of my winking mortal eyes
Hypnotized in the ether of celestial bliss.
At the unveiling of the beloved daughter of Eve
Made perfect in the bowels of boundless love.

Let the fire be kindled in my heart
The eternal flame of my spirit
The breath of eternity
The ether of life formed in purity
Born bare and born free
As my enchanted eyes can now see
Freed from the chains of pains
The pains of natal travails
Oh! Woman! Thou art the vessel of motherhood.
And in thy mammary gourds abound our first food
How much every man is bound to thy loins
For from the canal every man is born
Through the third eye of Eve where love flows
From the seed sown the fruit is grown
The sweetest fruit of love is found in the virgin
To behold your naked beauty is not a sin.


N.B:
I have composed this poem for my screenplay "Naked Beauty".

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Orikinla, this is a very touching and inspirational poem.

"To behold you Naked Beauty Is not a sin"
I love that sentence

May God continue to bless you more and more as each new day comes alive.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Thanks Queen.

God bless.

Keshi said...

nuttin's a sin if ur feelings r honest.

Keshi.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

"Naked Beauty" is about a love affair between an artist and his model who was still a virgin and she thought that he would sleep with her during his photographs and paintings of her in the nude. But he declined even her kiss and composed this poem and recited it to her. He completed his studies of the state of nature as depicted in the beauty of the nudity of a woman and left. But he returned later for he loved her.

God bless.

N.B:
I noticed that many women swallowed lumps of saliva at the first sight of the very familiar picture of the mons veneris.:)