Monday, June 19, 2006

Remember London 7/7 Memorial Day


I am preparing for the "Remember London 7/7 Memorial Day" coming up on Friday July 7, the first memorial anniversary of the unfortunate victims of the horrifying and terrifying terrorist bomb attacks on London last July.

I am releasing "Scarlet Tears of London" the book of a special collection of my poems as a memorial tribute to all those killed in the terrorist bomb attacks on London on July 7, 2005.

Let us remember London 7/7.

Your cooperation and support would be highly appreciated in living memory of our dearly departed ones who were brutally murdered by the enemies of humankind. And they never even knew why they were killed.

The Guardian Unlimited has a special Memorial Section for the Memorial Tributes to those killed in the horrifying and terrifying terrorist bomb attacks on London on July 7, 2005.See

Remember that two Nigerians were among the dead. Ojara Ikeagwu and Anthony Fatayi-Williams. And I contributed to the memorial tributes to Tony on the Guardian Unlimited on his memorial page and I have already created the Scarlet Tears of London for the book dedicated to their memory that will be released in English and Spanish on July 7.

I want you to look forward to the First Memorial Anniversary of 7/7 and remember to light a candle in memorial tribute to the departed souls and comfort their bereaved families.

4 comments:

Keshi said...

ur such a loving soul..u always rem the gone - such a rare quality to come across.

Keshi.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Thanks Keshi.
I hope I get all the cooperation and support I need to organize the "Remember London 7/7 Memorial Day".

God bless.

Christie's Corner said...

wish u all the best as you release ur new book.
may their souls rest in peace is my prayer.

Keshi said...

hey thanks so much for takin the tag hugggggggggggggz! :)

Keshi.