Thursday, April 06, 2006

Today is Andy Wibbels' Day!



Today's the day! Andy Wibbels' new book just came out: Blogwild! A Guide for Small Business Blogging. As part of the book launch promotion, if you purchase the book on April 6th through Amazon.com (only $12.97), you'll receive $50 off your choice of Six Figure Blogging, Easy Bake Weblogs, RSS Essentials or Business Blog Basics. This is a great opportunity to grab this hot new book as well as an online course to ensure your success. Buy the book now over at Go Blog Wild!

Go and get your own Candy from Andy!

Now guess what?
Teachers are gossiping about you on their blogs!
More

4 comments:

Ann Marie Simard said...

Hi there! Thanks for your kind comments.... This is fun and well written as usual ... "Candy from Andy".

I'd like to link to one or two of your bloggies... which ones? I have the writing site and the image site so it is a double deal and I am not after a favor. But because - I think you are a friend.

Just leave a comment at poetic justice or the image site {...} and I will link...

Take care now - thanks -

Ann Marie the White African Wildflower

puppytoes said...

thank you for your visit and kind/interesting comment (i know my post yesterday was pretty weird--glad you didn't find it offensive!)

hope you're having a happy day! : D

Itsyourbiz said...

I am learning to blog and never know if anyone is reading or for sure how to get them to read. I am looking into the book you talked about too--thanks Donna

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

The world is a blogosphere.

God bless.