Saturday, November 19, 2005

Remember I love You

"The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, Because he anointed me to preach good tidings to the poor; He hath sent me to proclaim release to the captives, And recovering of sight to the blind, To set at liberty them that are bruised, To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord."
- Luke 4.18-19 Holy Bible.

I am going to be very busy from this evening till next weekend.
I have to assist my darling Linda in the production and publication of the maiden edition of her Fashion,Modeling and Beauty (FM&B)magazine in Lagos. I am also going to be busy in our Lagos production office/studios to assist a popular Nigerian musician from Austria to edit his musical videos. Also included is the romantic anthology I am co-producing with Toni the Spanish Poet I met here on my site. We are co-authors of a book of love poems in English and Spanish to be released before Christmas and I have absolute trust in God that it is going to be an instant best seller worldwide.

Remember, I love you all. Including the atheist who says I am strange. Her testimony is enough to confirm that my divine spirit is pricking her heart and soul to know that indeed God is real.

I have so much to do in the recording studios between now and April 2006 and I believe and trust God to see me through.

"The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me; he has sent me to preach glad tidings to the poor, to heal the broken in heart, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and recovery of sight to the blind; to declare the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of recompence; to comfort all that mourn."
-Isaiah 61.1-2, Holy Bible

3 comments:

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Peace,
You are also an inspiration to me. Because, what I experienced on your sites produced the words of appreciation I wrote.

I am far away now from my base and Internet service here in Lagos is lagging far behind from the Internet service at my base on Bonny Island.

Please, do come and join Global Voices On Line.

God bless.

R. Edmondson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
R. Edmondson said...

Wow, you really have some serious work cut out for you. I am glad to hear of the good things you have going on and hope everything is also going as planned. I don’t see why your co- author book should not be a best seller worldwide . This site (which read some high quality poems) should speak for itself.

May God guide and bless you in your work.

Take care now and talk to you when things have simmer down.