Sunday, November 06, 2005

Happy Birthday My One And Only Nneka



You remember our secret coded lingua of love?
That only you and I can understand.
You taught me yours and I taught you mine
You remember that poem "My Darling Caroline"?

Our passionate hugs
Our long walks
Our loving whispers
Our ...

I wish I could be with you today.
Yes, I said so when I called you.
But, I had an important wedding
Sister Lillian was wedding in church.
But, I have sent you my greetings.

You know you will always be my one and only Nneka.
And I will always love you more than all the pretenders.
Who are pretending to be contenders.
Because, true love is above competition.

Happy birthday my darling.
Nneka my African Princess.

3 comments:

R. Edmondson said...

Nice poems "Mr Lover man" :)

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

My life is enshrined in love.

QueenBitch said...

I'm impressed, as well! Very nice...