Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Celia and Julia

Celia was taken away last Sunday.
They both looked like brother and sister.
And I was happy for them.
I thanked God I did not sleep with her.
Because, If I did, she would not be married today.

She was coming and coming.
It was like an addiction. And I appreciated her.
But, I believe that if you won't marry her, don't sleep with her.
Don't spoil the apples if you don't want to buy them.

Julia is still here.
"I will be leaving for America in February."
"That's good news."
We walked as the sun was going west.
I told her about my books.
She told me about her plans to join her cousin who is in the Marines.
She said she is in New Mexico.

The veil of the darkness of the night was falling over the RA.
The coastal air was cool. We were silent for a moment.
"I have to return to my blogs."
She was already a stone throw from her destination.
"Okay. I will see you on Saturday."

She has been coming for two months now and I am yet to visit her.
Because, I have not made up my mind.

2 comments:

Dani said...

You're strange. I wish you'd stop visiting my blog. Thanks.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Noted.