Tuesday, November 22, 2011

These Pathetic Creatures Swayed by Lust and Love



Have you ever spent an hour or more to reflect on your life and evaluate your worth to humanity?

All human passions are driven by either lust or love for either a selfish or mutual benefit or profit.

I spend ninety percent of my time on my lifework to help as many humans as possible, to find answers to their questions on the worth of their existence on earth.

Their relationships amuse me with all their egos, guts and wits of their rat race.
Their insecurities have no end.
Fear often powers their lust and love.
Fear of loneliness, defenselessness, helplessness and unhappiness.
I often empathize with them, but sometimes their insecurities annoy me.

Majority of them are quarrelsome and that is why their crimes and evils plague them from the womb to the tomb.

They prefer competing against themselves and making enemies all the way until their last breath on earth.

The men want to play gods to the women and the women seem to have accepted this as their fate and would rather let the men use them for pleasure until the men are tired of them.

Women are creatures of pleasure, but they are insatiable creatures whose pleasures have no end,

She was married and a regular churchgoer, but she wanted to play “wife” to me in the absence of her husband. But I fled away from her emotional insecurity lest she would use me to cheat on her husband.

Then the other married one whose husband is in the US met me on our street and said she would like to come and play with me at home. Wow! I quickly told her that I had somewhere to go and would be away all day.



The single ones rush into marriage and sooner or later are bored of the daily routines of their married life and they often feel imprisoned and trapped like people in bondage that even a popular Nigerian woman, Joy Isi Bewaji found out that “98 percent of women in Nigeria are unhappy “, but they would prefer to pretend that all is well.
These pathetic creatures swayed by lust and love.

What would you prefer to do in your lust and love?

Waste your seeds on the pleasures of lust or invest your time on the treasures of love?

There is a pleasure island and there is a treasure island, but the difference is; the former will not last longer than your ejaculation or orgasm, but the later will last even more than a lifetime.

Don't waste your time.
Invest your time wisely in every relationship.


~ By Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima, author of In the House of Dogs: My Nigerian Diary.



No comments: