Saturday, August 08, 2009

There Are No Ugly Women

There are no ugly women-only women who don’t care or who don’t believe that they are attractive.
~ Estée Lauder (July 1, 1906 – April 24, 2004)

There are indeed no ugly women in romance.

I have heard and read many posts on Nairaland and other discussion forums where people callled some girls and women ugly and I found them amusing, but I disagree with the common references to those many call ugly.

As an artist and writer who has even being close to both black and white women and have discovered very attractive models, I am well informed to agree with Estée Lauder that no woman is really ugly, except she does not know how to make herself beautiful or attractive. And in romance, a man in love will always see her woman as beautiful.

2 comments:

Jimmy said...

ORIIIIIIeeeeeeeeeeeeee
u sonovabytch


I missed u
as much as Keshi misses u

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Jimmy,
I may believe that you do miss me, but I doubt if Keshi does.

Cheers and God bless.