Thursday, August 21, 2008

She is One In A Million

She Is One In A Million
« on: Today at 03:54:34 PM »



My One and Only Sweetheart deserves a gold medal.

Everyday I thank God for the young woman who is the one and only sweetheart I have had since 2006 to date.

She deserves a gold medal for her remarkable spirit of endurance.
She is prettier and sexier than most of the so called sex symbols in the entertainment world.
She is a natural beauty from head to feet.
I thought heaven on earth was a celestial dream until we made love for the first time and never stopped until we fell asleep.
The romantic and erotic experience made me to start calling her Sweetest and I composed a special love song for her that I always sing to her.

I love her more and more and I cannot stop loving her.

She is my first love and I have never felt this way for other women until I met her.
I have had so many female friends and spent years with some of them and I have had a live in lover who is a Nigerian actress, but I have never felt anything special for anyone of them until I met my Sweetest.

I wish our love will last longer, but if it does not last for long, I will always cherish the precious moments I have had with my Sweetest.
She is proudly Nigerian and she is one in a million.

The key to the heart of a woman is to love her faithfully and truthfully.
Just love her heart and soul and do not look back.


No comments: