Saturday, February 23, 2008

Kisses & Roses Proudly Presents Amina Sade



Name: Amina Sade'
view larger image
Residence: Upstate New York
Place of Birth: St. Johnsville, NY
Vital Stats: 32D-23-34
Weight: 100
Height: 5'5''
Hair: Blonde
Hair Length: Long
Eyes: Hazel
Dress: 2
Shoe: 6
Skin Tone: Tanned



As you all know my name is Amina and I am originally from a small town called St. Johnsville in upstate NY. I am 20 years old and I am a full time student at Empire State College, I am working on B.S in Business Administration. My goal is to receive my PhD in International Business. When I am not at school or work I like to model of course, ride my horses, play polo, go camping, work out, hang out with my friends and most of all shop!!! I just recently started seriously modeling. When I was 3 years old I started dancing, gymnastics, ballet, tap and jazz and that is really what opened the doors for me to the modeling industry.

I traveled the country going to dance competitions and always entered the modeling contests at them. I loved to be on stage performing and loved to be the center of attention. Through dance I was able to acquire the confidence and passion I needed to pursue my ultimate dream of modeling, and here I am. Lastly, I would like to thank all of my friends, family and fans for your continued loyalty and support you have helped me to pursue my dreams and I am forever grateful to you all.




So now that you know a little bit about me, take a look around my site and enjoy!!! Make sure you keep checking back for updates and travel notifications so you know where you can see me next. And also check out the “online store” section of my site where you can purchase personalized autographed 8x10 pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm from Saint Johnsville and I never saw you once....

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

You can ask Amina Sade's agency for the facts on her.

Cheers and God bless.