Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My Dear, You Are Politically Incorrect




I

Yes, my dear. I know you are having issues with your guy right now, because of your excess baggage that you want him to bear with you and he prefers not. But he is right! Why hang your wahala on his neck when he is innocent of it. If your uncomplimentary past relationships still haunt you, please my dear he is not a shrink. Many guys are not good at bearing the pains inflicted on you by your ex-boyfriends. So, my dear, better burn or bury your excess baggage before you throw yourself into the arms of another man.
Most men love their peace of mind more than your wet toto.


II

Haba, Jide dearie.
It is not fair to use the bad record of your ex-girlfriends to judge me. I am a different gal you know. If we keep on using one bad apple or even some more bad ones to judge the rest, we would all end up hurting many innocent people. Excuse me Jide, your generalization is unfounded. Nigerian girls are these, Nigerian girls are that and so on, but it is really erroneous to have such assumptions, because using the fact that some of us are bad to jump to conclusion that we are all bad is politically incorrect.


How can I fake orgasm to impress you? Who am I fooling? Are you doubting your own mojo?


Yes, most girls on and off campus fake it to keep their guys. But I can’t do that to you. I love you enough not to fake it with you. Your Akamu hot now! Ogbono felifeli. Even D'banj go bow!
Haba! You’re still raising that your left eyebrow! And that means you don’t believe me.
But you guys also fake yours too!
In fact in a survey, 37–50% women and 31–48% of men admitted they had faked orgasm at least once. The researchers found out that faking orgasms in men becomes easier while using condoms, since expulsion usually accompanies orgasms in males.
I know that majority of all these small boys on campus premature ejaculations don’t even know that guys too have orgasms.
You want me to tell you reasons why people fake orgasm?
Here is a chart for you, you can frame it and hang it in your bedroom dearie.



The number one reason is anorgasmia.
I know that you have never heard of it before!
E no dey Facebook.
Anorgasmia is caused by a variety of factors bothering either of the lovers , such as stress, anxiety, depression, or fatigue, as well as factors related to the sex itself, including worry, guilt, fear of painful intercourse, fear of pregnancy, the undesirability of a partner and the undesirability of a setting. It can also be caused by drug use, including alcohol and other drugs, or side effects from prescription drugs.


The second reason is just to make him or her happy! Cheesy

See your Close Up smile and Pepsodent teeth. Now you are happy. Oya, come and kiss my bellybutton. Akamu!




No comments: