Tuesday, November 02, 2010

24/7 NIGERIA on Song



I have been very busy on my 24 hours news and information portal 24/7 NIGERIA launched last summer. 24/7 Nigeria was hacked within a month, but I thank God it was restored by my Ukrainian webmaster Pavel who is a genius. The site has become the most appreciated Nigerian website on WordPress with overwhelming commendations from hundreds of visitors and over one million unique visits within only four months. My target is to have 1 million visits daily and 30 million monthly before next summer. You should visit 24/7 Nigeria if you have not done so. It is really challenging to be the creator and owner and also exciting for me.

Lest we forget, I am also the Editor of Supple Magazine Online edition on www.supplemagazine.org, and Pavel customized the template for the premier film festivals and movie info site in Africa.

With my kisses and roses,
Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima
The Rhema of His Love.



No comments: