Saturday, July 03, 2010

From the Older Woman to the Younger Woman: Two Temptations in Calabar

From the Older Woman to the Younger Woman: Two Temptations in Calabar

You are as old as the person you are having sex with.

Having a sexual relationship with anyone in mutual consent is quite natural and an important part of life. Our choices of our sex partners depend on foreseen and unforeseen circumstances we often cannot predict. But in most cases everyone has the chance to make a choice and change the condition or situation of your relationship.
Over a decade ago, I met an older woman who was 50 plus at the time. She was about 25 years older than me. We were going for the same seminar in Calabar. I arrived at the airport before her and left for the Metropolitan Hotel. She joined me later. During the course of the five day seminar, she called me one night to see her in her room and I obliged. I have known her since 1984. She was one of the two women who interviewed me for a consultancy at the USAID in Lagos. I respected her a lot. But she never showed any interest in me until 9 years later. She really liked me and wanted a relationship, but was scared of rejection. She was a six- footer and I was taller with three inches. She had a great booty. She was married, but her husband was no longer virile. It was past 11.30 pm. I was uncomfortable to be alone with a married woman in her hotel room. I told her that I wanted to go and write an important paper. That was how I escaped that night. In fact, I was not in the mood to have fun with any woman. There were single women nearby. Two professional women asked me to take them to my room, but I refused. I was still mourning my mother after her burial some weeks ago. We returned to Lagos on the same flight. She made more overtures, but I never succumbed until she gave up.

A decade later I found myself in Calabar again, this time to meet with a younger woman who was over 22 years younger than me. She had requested for our tryst. We were in a room at the Zoo Garden Hotel, 27 Mary Slessor Avenue, Calabar. She was not married and was not in any relationship. She was very pretty and sexy. So, the coast was clear. So I fell for her and we were making love for hours from the evening till we both fell asleep at midnight. She was terrific and in fact more experienced than me. It was like Nick Curran and Catherine Tramell in the first Basic Instinct film where Detective Curran was personally involved in a torrid and intense relationship with the mysterious woman. I enjoyed it all and left Calabar the following morning. And I never met her again until 2007. But it was not in Calabar.



No comments: