Monday, November 09, 2009

"Lopez Tonight" Premieres Monday, Nov. 9th!


A Personal Message from George
Monday, November 9, 2009 | 9:00 AM

Okay, listen... you have no choice -- I'm bringing the party to you! "Lopez Tonight" premieres Monday, Nov. 9th at 11:00 PM only on TBS! My first night's guests are Eva Longoria Parker, Kobe Bryant, Ellen DeGeneres and Carlos Santana. How's that for change you can believe in?!

Then, I'm having Jamie Foxx, Larry David, Charlie Sheen, Lisa Lampanelli, Oscar de la Hoya, Queen Latifah and Marc Anthony. Por que sabes que we're in it to win it!

Plus, the baddest band ever. Our musical director Michael Bearden has played with everyone from Madonna to Stevie Wonder and he was Michael Jackson's musical director for "This Is It." In the words of the late King of Pop: "This dude is Bad!"

Go to LopezTonight.com for funny videos, tickets and show news but no alcohol... yet!

I'll see you Monday! Follow me on Twitter, Facebook & Myspace because... I totally rock!!!




RECOMMENDED:
Tour of 'Yinka Shonibare

No comments: