Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Too Many Fine Babes for Lagos

Too Many Fine Babes for Lagos

I was born and bred in Lagos state and I have been privileged to travel all over Nigeria since my childhood to date. And I can confirm that there are too many beautiful and physically well endowed young women in Lagos, from the nubile teenage girls to the older young women from different tribes in Nigeria and from other countries.

This morning, this first phone call came from one of them, Funke who looks like the Barbadian R&B, reggae, and pop singer Rihanna intoto and she wants to see me. Then later, I found myself sitting beside another beauty, a mulatto, who looked like an angel in human flesh. She was looking as I typed a text message to tell Funke that I was already scheduled to go straight to MultiChoice/DSTV on Victoria Island before coming to the office of Supple magazine in Shomolu. Then as she was leaving, she turned to look at me straight as if to tell me “I know you know that I am an eyeful of beauty, Look at me well well.” Boy! I was dazed as I gazed at her from her long silky black hair she knotted into a ponytail and her sleeveless black blouse and blue denim pants and heelless sandals; she was too fine from the crown of her head to the toes of her beautiful golden feet. I swallowed lumps of saliva. Then I saw more pretty and sexy babes appearing from left and right on the street and I thought I was in a romantic dream or what could be going on!
My conclusion is, the most beautiful women in Nigeria have invaded Lagos for the summer.

Let me go and see Funke!


2 comments:

sonicmonkey1984 said...

Hello Osinachi - I just ran across your post on Vasyl Stus at ukraine.com, because a bot was scanning it. I hope you are well. We miss you, and thank you for your post on Vasyl Stus, which I have resurrected.

Kisses and roses,

Kathy

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Thanks Kathy.

I always come on Ukraine.com once in a while.

I have posted on it on Nairaland today.

Love always,
Michael Chima
"Orikinla Osinachi"