Sunday, April 26, 2009

Girlie! I Don't Want To See Your Sagging Jeans and Sagging Buttocks


This is bad and ugly in public!

Girls Are Ugly in their sagging jeans and sagging buttocks.

I was at the Guaranty Trust Bank at Anthony Village in Lagos to transfer some lump sum of money to my darling when I saw a young woman in black blouse and low-rise jeans. She was good looking at first sight, but as she turned to enter the cash deposit room, what I saw put me off! The upper parts of her black buttocks were showing and she had no underwear! It was a disgusting sight. Suddenly she was no longer a pretty sight! It was undignified for a lady to be so brazen in her dressing in public.

Hello girlie! If you want to wear a low-rise pants, please at least put on a thong and even your whale tail could turn me on! But without an underwear, your buttock cleavage is a turn-off.

I can tolerate this.

Seeing girls and women in low-slung trousers and making a shameless public exhibition of their buttocks and the gluteal cleft between them is below human dignity.

You think you are pretty and sexy and invoke erotic fantasy to make you a public sex object, but my dear sister there is nothing romantic in being half naked in public, because you might be mistaken for a lunatic.




Have you read Half of a Yellow Sun?
Read this classic war novel and tell me about it.

No comments: