Tuesday, January 24, 2006

No Romance Without Finance: Love Takes Time? So Does Success


Yeah baby, I hear you well and I hear you right.
You cannot go out with a poor guy.
Even taking you to McDonalds is not gratis. The Dollar Menu has a price.


My Success Coach Brian Rooney of Trafficwave gave me the idea for today's post from the e-mail he sent me this morning with the title "Love Takes Times...So Does Success". And Brian has been teaching me very vital financial skills to make sure that I make more dollars both online and offline. And believe me Brian is a genius in Online Marketing 24/7.

No dollar no show. In Nigeria we say pay as you go. And Nigerian girls and women are cash and carry. They sell to the highest bidder. In Nigeria love has a price tag.
The bride price has levels.
You can even bargain.

In Nigeria, a monkey with the correct amount of dollars can marry the most beautiful girl in Nigeria. As long as you can pay her bride price, she would be all yours 24/7.

Everywhere in the world, there is no romance without finance.
If you don't have money, she cannot be your honey.
No matter the number of love poems you compose to woo her.
Show her the money and she is game.
Then, you can eat the bush meat as we call the local babes in Nigeria.

Years ago, one of the prettiest models in Nigeria took me to the largest market in Lagos and dragged me from boutique to boutique to buy her clothes and shoes. But I had no money on me, except the transport fare to my house. She was so disappointed that she took my transport fare and spent it.
"You will walk back home this night!"
She told me that without enough money to buy her the clothes, shoes, hats and a laptop she wanted she wouldn't go on with me.

I agreed with her.

If you are not successful, no girl or woman will welcome you.

Even love is not free.

You have been reading all the love poems and other writings on my blog gratis, but this wouldn't have been possible without my sponsors with their adverts on my blogs paying the bills to make sure that I am online 24/7. And that is our labour of love. But, every labour of love is done with great sacrifice. And love does not grow without synergy. The synergy of our friendship and relationship.

No Word no seed and no fruit and no feed.
So, my dear reader before you leave, sow your seed of gratitude if you truly believe in Love. Because, true love is not lip service or eye service. Because, there is no romance without finance.

Cheers!

1 comment:

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Everybody has a price.
No matter the amount of love we confess or profess.