Monday, January 16, 2006

Love Is In The Air:30 Days To Valentine's Day


The countdown to the most celebrated Love Festival in history has already begun.And don't be left behind. The earlier you start proposing and shopping for St. Valentine's Day the better. Here I am your Cupid and I am totally offering to be your Messenger of Love.

What do you want for the one you love? You may ask me and I am more than willing to give you all the tips on how to win her heart or his love.

I can compose exclusive love poems and produce special CDs of love poems and songs specifically for your sweetheart as a special gift to present to her on St.Valentine's Day.


St.Valentine's Day is also the most conducive time to ask her out or ask her to marry you. The time to tie that love knot. C'mon, don't be shy.

Do you need a helping hand?
I Have done this for so many people who are now happily engaged or married.
No I am not a Wedding Planner. I am only the Knight of Love at your service to be your champion in your romantic conquest.


I have already expressed my love to the special one I love and I have already asked her to be my Val. Trust Orikinla Osinachi, I don't waste time beating about the bush like George Bush or roving about like Karl Rove on a wild goose chase. I have sent my dove of peace to the Malaysian Muse I love and on bended knee I cooed:
Saya cintakan mu / Aku cinta padamu
Njan Ninne Premikunnu



So while you are still wondering, I have got my own Val already ahead of time.And if you want yours and you have no clue whom to tell,"I love you." The sooner you let me know, the better.

The highest paid model in Nigeria, the black and beautiful Linda is still single and I don't mind to give you the chance to "toast her" and ask her to be your Val.


If you need a man to love you, let me know.
My mission is to make sure everybody finds love and be happy.

Just come out of your closet and hit the street. Love is waiting for you.

You can post your Valentine Love Messages and Pictures to show how much you love that special person on Kisses & Roses from now to the St.Valentine's Day on February 14,2006.

I was born to love.

3 comments:

Himself said...

LET ME GIVE

I do not know how long I'll live
But while I live, Lord, let me give
Some comfort to someone in need
By smile or nod, kind word or deed.

And let me do what ever I can
To ease things for my fellow man.
I want naught but to do my part
To "lift" a tired or weary heart.

To change folks' frowns to smiles again.
Then I will not have lived in vain
And I'll not care how long I'll live
If I can give ... and give ... and give.

R. Edmondson said...

Hello Love Doctor :)

Just want to let you know that I came by and enjoyed reading your posts as usual.

later.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Thank you Edmondson.

I appreciate your morale support.

God bless.