Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Lady Irene and Other Things You Should Know About Me

As one of the hit songs of the Nigerian singer 9ice was playing in the press, the Publisher of Supple magazine was dancing and the young printers were amused. I was gyrating as well. We were glad and grateful to the Almighty God to see the printing of the second edition of Supple magazine in progress. Supple magazine is going places and will be seen at the next Festival of 3 Continents in Paris from the last week of November to the first week of December.

It has been a beautiful day and I am fine, because I did not allow the delay in some business transactions to upset me. I have financial commitments I cannot ignore and I have to keep my word, because my word is my bond.

Would you like to know why Edgar Allan Poe's "Lady Irene" will be offered for auction in New York City on December 4th? Or Can You Spell 'Nirvana'?



I need a commission or a grant to write my next book, The Metamorphosis of a Love Affair, a true love story. I welcome all inquries.


No comments: